- First, you install this plugin:
- Then, you install ideas shop/cart plugin (recommend) :
Ideas shop plugin / ideas cart plugin
- Then you can install demo template ( for ideas shop)
- Config mail : Settings (of octoberCMS) -> Mail configuration -> config your mail method (Send mail, SMTP, ....)
- Config mail templage: Settings (of octoberCMS) -> Mail Templates -> config mail of ideas shop (prefix ideas.*)
- To create product, you have to create tax class (default is nontaxable class), Attribute Group.
- in field 'Quantity' : left 0 if you not manage stock
- If you create configurable product, you have to create attribute and attribute option first
- Click to button 'not paid' to change payment status to 'paid'
- In the right top corner, there is button 'return order'. When you click this button, you will use function 'return order'
+ You can return each product individually with checkbox 'Check'
+ If you don't want to reverse quantity of this product, you can un-check checkbox in column 'Qty reverse'
Go to Settings -> Config Default
You can config something here:
- When you generate coupon code, you can config prefix of coupon code and length of code
- You can choose mail method between 'send' and 'queue', default is 'send'. If you can access to server, you should choose 'queue'
- You can enable 'paypal' and 'stripe' payment method in tab 'payment'
- In tab 'Downloable Product' you can choose:
+ Download once : if this config is enable, so your customer just can download your product 1 time. Then link will be expired.
If this config is disable. Your customer can download your product in 24 hours
+ Download right after checkout: if this funcion is enable, your customer can be receive email download immediately after pay
Go to Settings -> Config Plus
You can config something else if you want
Go to Settings -> Theme manager
field 'type' has two value 'text' and 'image'.
With type 'image' , you can add 1 image or many images (gallery)
Go to Settings -> Tax Class manager
Before create a tax class, you have to create tax rate (Settings -> Tax Rate manager)
Go to Settings -> Coupon Manager
- field 'type' : percentage or fixed amount
- field 'Number can be used' : number times coupon can use, leave 0 if unlimited
- field 'Number times used by a customer' : number times one customer can use, leave 0 if unlimited
- field 'category' : category is applied by this coupon, leave empty if apply for all
- field 'product' : product is applied by this coupon, leave emtpy if apply for all
- field 'Is Logged' : does this coupn need logged in user ?
Settings (Of october cms) -> Mail template -> Layouts -> Ideas Shop Mail Layout
=> you can change html and css in tab 'HTML' and 'CSS'